Our fantastic literary magazine the Invincible Quill Magazine is looking for submissions for our December edition. We are looking for poetry, articles, short/flash fiction and any other literary submission to feature in our outstanding online magazine alongside our regular writers.
Our Magazine relies on guest writers giving new ideas and fresh writing to enhance our already well rounded permanent team.
Our theme for December is the called; The Celebration of December. So whatever or however you celebrate December, whether it is Christmas, Hanuka, Bodhi Day or anything celebrated during the month of December.
Please note: We currently are not looking for anything to do with the New Year celebrations or year-end/year beginning we have some of our dedicated team already producing submission for this.
Some ideas could be:
- A flash fiction about a letter to Santa, ( this links Christmas and National Letter Writing Day)
- Historical pieces about celebration days observed in December
- Poems about celebration days, also days that are observed (human rights day, world aids day etc.)
- How people celebrate around the world.
- There are many ‘goofy’ and funny days observed in December which could produce themes for poems, articles and flash fiction, such as cupcake day, lost and found day.
- Or there are many days such as Rosa Parks day (December 1st) celebrating her hard work.
- How to write articles about celebration days, how to use them in stories, how to focus these celebrations on your writing styles.
We want to see what you have to offer, how you celebrate December and how you can inspire others.
Your submission should be:
- Well edited pieces, take time to craft your submission.
- In English, for now, our magazine is in English only.
- As close to the submission brief as possible.
- Suitable for readers of all ages, this magazine is for writers across the world too.
How to submit?
You can either submit by our submission page on our magazine website here:
Or you can email our editors directly with a google or word document available for our team to edit if needed. On the email attach the following:
- Your pen/prefered name
- Two forms of social media OR writing platforms. (One of each is great)
- Mark your email as DECEMBER SUBMISSION, so we can identify it quickly.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note not all submission will be accepted if you are accepted we will contact you via the email address supplied. We will not contact anyone who is NOT accepted.
If you are not accepted please be advised might not because we didn’t enjoy your submission, but it might be because we have something similar, it may not fit our theme as other submission did. So please do not take it as a negative.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS 1ST OF DECEMBER, ANY SUBMISSIONS AFTER THAT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED OR READ BY EDITORS.
Belle and Daisy or editors are looking forward to reading your submissions.
If you are interested in joining our team as a permanent writer please email our editors on the above email, where they will send you an application form.